Well, progress is a little slower than anticipated - looks like I'll be adding to this record for a little longer yet. Makes sense that I didn't get much of it done on the road. It's mostly picking through and prepping photos that takes the time.
Also, if you're checking back later for articles of interest, I thought I'd flesh out my tag system:
- Anachronism (like Halloween in this case) - a post containing description of something occurring on a particular day that doesn't fit in with where I'm up to in my travel record
- Travelogue - a basic "went here, saw this" post. Generally, if I did something on a specific day it'll be either this tag or the first.
- Curiosities - may be standalone or alongside a "travelogue", but basically saying "I noticed a funny thing today".
- Eng - some form of relation to engineering
- Notes - a post that exists purely to list/itemise disconnected observations or "Curiosities"
- Meta - a post about the blog
But this time, it's real American Halloween! Our lovely landlords/upstairs residents suggested we might like to try our hands at pumpkin carving. What follows is a brief photographic depiction of the process.